January 28, 2023

Psychological Conflicts. Psychological suffering. Awakening of Consciousness. Kundalini Flourishing

The truth is that what is shown here for you, always, at any level, is what you need. In any area, in any situation, your relationship with life, as it appears to you, is perfect for showing you who you are.

Notice, we have a representation of being, we have a format of being, a way of being; that’s what we are. It’s not the Reality of Being, of Consciousness. This Reality of Being, of Consciousness is the Reality of God present, and not that “you,” in your format of being, in your way of being, which is how you are.

The Revelation of the Truth of Being, the Truth of God, the Truth of Consciousness – and, of course, this is Real Consciousness, Real Being, God present – is something entirely different from this “you,” the way you see yourself, present yourself and show yourself.

The point is that you can't investigate this without relationships. You investigate this and perceive your model of being “someone,” what you are in a relationship… with others, with life, with the world, with work, with thought and feeling that arise. It’s always in a relationship that this duality can be seen. Relationship presupposes I – me, my way of being, of being what I am – and the other, I and life, I and work, I and a task, I and a thought, I and a feeling, I and a sensation. This duality, this separation, can only be seen in relationships.

So, notice how everything is in the right place, everything is perfect! Existence placed you there in that position. It’s the position of the possibility of recognizing the illusion, the illusion of being “someone” in this relationship, of seeing that this relationship is possible when there’s this separation, this duality, and that, without this duality, there’s an end to this relationship. It’s when Consciousness, Truth, God, Being, whatever you want to call It, shows itself to be your True Nature.

Is it ok?

In general, we want to change our relationship. What have we done? When you fulfill me in this relationship, that fulfillment is the fulfillment of my “I.” This “I” is fulfilled because you fulfill me. While you fulfill me, while you satisfy me, you give me something, you are my friend, what you are doing is helping me to continue in this illusion of separate identity, of duality, in this relationship with you.

It’s curious, we call it love. The one who fulfills us, who satisfies us, who gives us something, we say we love, and the one who doesn't like us, who doesn't fulfill us, who doesn't care about us... either we’re indifferent to him or her, or we want them far away because they don't satisfy us; and, in fact, they are also still helping us in the sense of continuing to be this illusion we believe we are; that is, an ego, a “person” sustaining a relationship of egoic identity.

In other words, friends and enemies are doing the same for us: keeping us in the illusion that we are “somebody,” that we have him or her cooperating with us, in a negative way being an enemy, or in a positive way being a friend. So, those who love us or hate us are part of our illusion: the illusion of our identity since they only exist… They only exist because this duality, which is sustained by the ignorance that I am “someone,” is present.

So, the sense of “I” is present and sustained because there’s no investigation of this “I” in this relationship… this relationship with people, I repeat, with nature, things, places, thoughts, feelings... It’s always the idea of “my feelings,” “my thoughts,” “my friends,” “my loves,” “my enemies,” “I and my things,” “I and my world” … Pure egocentrism! Pure, pure, pure egocentrism!

The perfect egoic identity in a relationship – which is the absence of Truth. If you love me, I hold your hands – and “loving me,” here, means “fulfilling me.” If you stop fulfilling me, I let go of your hands and sometimes even tell you to leave, because I need someone to hold my hand. That is, I need someone who loves me, appreciates me, values me, someone who gives my ego an identity of appreciation. This is psychological dependence, suffering in the short, medium and long term, being sustained. This has nothing to do with Love.

So, we are in a perfect position to discover the Truth about what we are. So, the people that Existence puts around us, the situations that occur to us, the places where we live, the work we are busy with, that Life destined us to do, all this has its place when I understand that I need it to discover that I don't need any of that.

These relationships are important because they are where I can see myself, see this “I” that I believe I am, this “I” with which I mistake myself for, the truth of this “I am” … What I am, in this relationship, is an illusion, but it is the truth of what I am. I can only discover the illusion of what I am when I assume the truth that I am this; it’s paradoxical, but it’s just like that. If I can assume the truth that I am envy, desire, fear, and that I am psychological and emotional dependence, and that this relationship has nothing to do with Love, but rather with lack, the need for self-fulfillment, which, in turn, is the real cause of jealousy... it’s not because the other makes me jealous, it’s because I am jealousy! Do you see? I'm jealousy!

The problem is that I live in this condition of psychological, emotional, sentimental, romantic dependence… That’s the reason, the cause of jealousy! It’s not what the other does or does not since the other only exists because I'm sustaining it; this “I” sustains it.

Is this strange or can you follow this here?

It’s the sense of the “I” present! What you’re listening to is something totally contrary to everything you were taught and brought up to believe. All this because there’s no self-observation in relationships, that, in this relationship, the game is the game of fear, desire, dependence, of seeking fulfillment, of the “I,” it’s the ego, the behavior of this ego-identity wanting life to be, for it, what it wants, what life needs to be – self-projection.

This – listen to this – is the reason for human dissatisfaction. You’ll always be unhappy as long as there’s this egoic self-sustenance of being “someone,” remaining “someone,” around which life must happen – egocentrism, the illusion of the sense of separation. And you can only see this in relationships.

When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you do is go to the mirror. You can't get out of bed and go out like that; you're going to scare everyone! Isn’t it? You go to the mirror. A lot has happened; your face is not the same as it was at night. So, you go to the mirror, the mirror shows you. Self-awareness is the simple vision of who you are in the mirror of relationships. It has nothing to do with the mirror! Don't blame the mirror! No, don't blame the mirror, don't change mirrors! We’ve been trying this, trying to change: we change husbands, boyfriends, we change… whatever we can change… children, we can’t change, but what we can change, we change. We keep changing and, when we do that, we change the number six for half a dozen or change “seis” [number in Portuguese] for “six.”

So, looking at what we are, seeing this, without running away, without running away... This issue of running away is also important. We have several means of escape from psychological pains. Notice what I’ve said: they are psychological pains. It has nothing to do with the mirror, it has to do with the psyche, with the sense of the “I” present, with this “me” that I am. You’ll change mirrors. You can even... The attempt to psychologically get rid of someone; trying to get rid of someone psychologically is like breaking a mirror. You break the mirror, but you’ll always come across new mirrors and you’ll always see yourself in these new mirrors. So, there’s no point in breaking mirrors.

Thus, our point here with you is this: there’s no way to get rid by trying to get rid of it. This issue of running away from the experience… We can run away, but running away is not the end for the “I,” the “ego.” People want to get rid of fear, anxiety, depression, and of that person in the relationship.

Psychologically, what I was able to discover is that when we deal with psychological issues, we don't get rid of them, we can't get rid of them. We can look and, in this approach, perceive the end to this psychological condition of being “someone” in this experience. That’s the end of fear, of anxiety, of this relationship; psychologically, that’s the end of suffering.

It has nothing to do with the other, with the mirror; it has everything to do with that “I.” This is how we have to discover what it is like to deal with psychological suffering, psychological conflicts, psychological pain, or pains. Therefore, running away doesn’t solve it. Someone may eat, someone may drink; and others, smoke, have fun, or date. Each one goes looking for something to temporarily get rid of that situation or frame. But that frame isn’t external, it’s internal. The situation isn’t outside, it’s inside.

Thus, our work together here is to show you that the Truth that is You, the Reality of your Being, is in Communion, not in a relationship. It’s not about the relationship anymore! The relationship with work, a family, a boyfriend, with activities is a Communion, and when there’s Communion, there’s Joy, a new energy takes possession of you. It’s not a tiresome thing. You don't get bored in your relationship with work, with the other, with the thought that arises, with a feeling that arises; it’s something, in fact, fascinating to observe yourself, to perceive life happening without an identity present: a thought, a feeling, an activity arises, a challenge… The relationship with the other is the Joy of Being Consciousness because the sense of “I” isn’t present. Then, everything is new! It’s not the subject of this speech, but everything is new, everything is new, everything is new! Because there’s no longer a relationship, there are no two, it’s just Communion.

Life is a relationship, indeed. However, this relationship is no longer psychological, it’s just a relationship. This relationship, which is life happening naturally, is Communion, Love, Intelligence, Joy, Peace, and Freedom. This is the Presence of Being, of Consciousness, of God.

You see, it’s not that “you” how you are anymore, not that “you” you appear to be. Now, What is present is Being, Consciousness, God, and Truth. When the sense of “I” is not present, there’s no other, anymore. That’s the Awakening of Consciousness, the Kundalini Flourishing, the Presence of Truth, whatever name you want to give it; it’s Liberation, Enlightenment, Awakening, Truth, the absence of the “I,” the True Meditation… it’s Life!

Ok? Look at this and let’s live This. Ok?

January, 2023
Gravatá-PE, Brazil
Further information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!