May 26, 2023

Psychological suffering. God Realization, Spiritual Enlightenment. The psychological conditioning

Ok, let’s go!

We are working with you to end this illusion, the illusion of what we seem to be at this moment. What we seem to be at this moment in our relationship with others, with life, with the world, and even with ourselves, is what we apparently are. What we apparently are is what we seem to be.

The work of God Realization, of Spiritual Enlightenment, the Awakening of Consciousness – notice, there are many names for this – is the Revelation of the Truth of Being. Being is our Real Nature, not what we are in what we seem to be. Our way of approaching this, this Revelation of Being… Here I use the expression “Revelation of Being,” but this Being is not a person, not something particular, something of yours, something of that “me,” that “I”; this Being is the Reality of God. This Reality of God reveals itself when what we are, that is, what we appear to be, is investigated.

Contact with the Truth about yourself is with what you seem to be or what you seem to be at that moment. This approach sets you free from this “I,” this “me,” this sense of “I” present in this being that you seem to be. Then, the Reality of Being, which is the Reality of God, reveals itself. This is your Real Nature, your True Nature.

This channel aims to show you that it’s possible to end fear, envy, jealousy, anxiety, depression, anguish, pain, loneliness, existential emptiness, unhappiness, stress, nervousness, internal restlessness, this internal chattering inside our heads, which occurs because of this unconscious movement of thoughts, every form of unhappiness, contradiction, and illusion, all this ends when there is the True – I want to emphasize this – the True Spiritual Awakening, Real Spiritual Enlightenment. When present, this represents the end of the “I,” the “me,” the ego, of this whole sense of “someone” present in life, in living – there are many names for it. Our work together is to show you, to recognize it here and now.

What are we mistaking ourselves for? What is this that we mistake ourselves for every moment? We are mistaking ourselves, moment by moment, for the sense of “someone” present, now, at this instant, this moment. This “someone” is the result of psychological conditioning. This psychological conditioning has given each one of us this sense of “I,” this mental consciousness. The consciousness you have of yourself, of the other, of life, of the world, and of God, it’s the consciousness of the “I,” the mental consciousness, the identity of “someone” present at that moment, in that experience. Here, we are before an illusion. This illusion encompasses everything we’ve just talked about, which represents the different forms of human unhappiness and suffering: desires, fears, anguish, anxiety, depression, and so on. Liberation is the end of that – the liberation of that “I.” When that “I” is freed, that illusion vanishes.

So, looking at what we seem to be, looking at what we are, here and now, investigating this, examining this, is Self-Awareness. In this Self-Awareness comes the acknowledgment of this “I.” To verify this “I” is to perceive the illusion of an “I” present, an “I” that represents reactions, answers, and always something coming from the past, this whole set of programming, memory, images, and ideas we have. Thus, this is something that reveals itself here as being ourselves. The way we treat each other represents who we are, here and now. We are not aware of the way we speak, the thoughts we have while talking to someone, our tone of voice, the thought that arises at that moment, and what is being expressed as an idea, a concept, a belief, or an opinion, these are some examples. We are not aware of ourselves in our relationships, the way we treat each other, how aggressive this “I” is when speaking, in the way we look, in expressing ideas and opinions, in imposing conclusions, in always creating and internalizing prejudices and judgments. There is no consciousness. We are not aware that this suffering which we live in, in this psychological condition that is a prison, of conditioning, something that we have and have acquired throughout the history of humanity – that which today is part of this very structure, this body-mind, including our own brains. This sense of “I” present in this suffering is always being aggressive, violent, possessive, dominating, and always creating suffering for the other.

Our life is conflicting and this “I” always carries an expectation of accomplishing something tomorrow, and being unhappy now, but it projects an ideal of happiness for tomorrow, so it’s always creating this notion of the future: “I am this, but I’ll improve, I need this personal development, this self-improvement, I have to learn to love, forgive, be kind, I have to improve my skills in my relationships.” This present sense of “I” has these ideals for the future. In fact, it has that because it believes it’s going to get something out of it, so there’s always the sense of the ego, of ambition, of wanting to gain something, achieve something, get something in that personal development, that self-improvement, or in following a certain religious model learned of how it should behave, all this with the interest of having a soul evolving so that in a next birth it would have benefits, would be a more enlightened person or find a heaven after death and wouldn’t go to a place of torment.

So, based on philosophical, spiritualistic, religious principles, or simply good behavior, to obtain some social, economic, or spiritual benefit, we are always interested in “me” – this “me” that will develop – and thus we create the future. We project it in time: “I am this, yesterday I was that, but tomorrow I will be something else,” “I am not what I want to be, but I will be what I want to be.” Then, “me,” the “I”, the ego, is always projecting itself into this idealization to find more, always more: more power, recognition, prestige, peace, happiness, and even spiritual immortality. The ego is always involved in these projects, always the sense of “I” present in the idea of evolving, growing, and changing.

We are here investigating with you the illusion of this “I” and telling you that the Reality of your Being, which is the Reality of God, is Happiness, and Happiness lacks nothing, seeks nothing else, and looks for nothing else, once Happiness is present. Happiness misses nothing. However, this Happiness is not for this “me,” this “I,” this ego. Happiness is the Nature of Being, the Nature of Love, of God, of Reality, this is the Truth of Spiritual Enlightenment, this is the Truth of the Awakening of Consciousness.

So, in these meetings we are saying something to you in a very clear way: look at what we are, here and now, without the ideal of tomorrow; look, observe, see, perceive this egocentric movement of the “I,” observe this conditioning of the “I,” these motives, these reasons, intentions, whether materialistic or spiritualistic; to observe that it’s always the sense of the ego, to perceive that it’s based on conditioning: philosophical, spiritual, political, or religious conditioning; to perceive the intention of the “I,” the truth of what we are here and now, in what we appear to be here and now, seeing envy, fear, and desire; just looking at it, looking without any intention to change, alter, without the idea of the future, the idea of the past, just looking; to perceive it, bring Consciousness, Presence into this. If this is done perfectly, the sense of an “I” to do something with it doesn’t appear, and when the “I” doesn’t appear, because there’s only observation without the observer, then there’s only thought. There’s no thinker to judge, criticize, condemn, or project itself into an ideal of improvement, of self-improvement. When there’s no such thinker, there’s only thought; when there’s no observer, there’s only observation. If it’s a feeling present, it’s just a feeling, that’s what you are, that’s what you appear to be, and there’s no “someone” in it. We don't know how to deal with that sense of “I” when anguish, fear, or anger is present. Our psychological conditioning tells us that when anger is present “I am angry.” This is not true. It’s just anger present. When fear is present “I am afraid.” Thought has ideas about that fear, so it justifies the presence of an “I” feeling fear, that’s not true. It’s fear, it’s anger.

Since we were little, facing sadness, we cultivate a sad “I,” so we never doubt that sadness is just a set of images and memories creating the state itself. The belief is that “I am in that state.” It’s just a state.” Then, learning the art of looking without the observer, feeling without the one who feels, and perceiving without the perceiver, is the Art of Meditation. That’s possible when there’s this Truth of understanding this Self-Awareness. In this attention to this inner movement, which is a movement of the egoic consciousness, this “I” consciousness, to perceive this is to become aware that this “I” is not present, and when it is not present, sadness, anger, fear, emotion, feeling, or sensation vanish. The very name of the state strengthens the belief of “someone” within it. When you use the expression “fear,” “someone” is implied in this; “anger,” “someone” is implied in this, it’s when thought arrives and says: “I am angry,” “I am afraid.” Thus, the great tip here is: before this feeling, emotion, or thought, do not classify, do not strengthen the naming of this moment. This is how we need to approach feeling, emotion, and thought. We don't give a name to it; we just acknowledge it. It’s an acknowledgment without the one who acknowledges, it’s to observe – I repeat – without the one who observes, a feeling without the one who feels.

It may sound too complicated for you, watching this video, coming into contact with this approach, perhaps, for the first time. So, I want to invite you to investigate this here on the channel, we have hundreds of videos investigating and exploring this with you.

In addition, we have online, face-to-face meetings and also retreats where we work with you. So, the possibility of understanding that, which is what we seem to be at this moment, is the end of it, then Something entirely new arises, or rather, What is and has always been present, which is the Truth of Being, God’s Truth, the Truth about you, beyond what you know about yourself, reveals itself. This is the Unknown, the presence of God, Love, Intelligence and Compassion. This is definitely the end of suffering, the psychological suffering, these different situations of unhappiness that humans experience due to the lack of understanding of the Truth, which is the Truth of God, the Truth of their Being.

This is the subject we deal with here on the channel. If this is something that makes sense to you, leave your “like” and subscribe to the channel. Reminder: we have online, face-to-face meetings and also retreats where we work with those interested. Ok?

Here’s the invitation and see you next time. Thanks for the meeting!

May, 2023
Gravatá-PE, Brazil
Further information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!